Much of the marketing we do for clients is customized depending on the market for the book and the opportunities available to the author. There are definitely some similarities between marketing a romance novel, a short story collection, and a nonfiction business book, but there are some major differences as well.
- We help you learn where to best connect with readers and how to target your books and outreach efforts with thorough market research and competitive analysis for your book and niche
- We get your books in front of thousands of eager, engaged readers at the major book promotion sites
- We promote your book on our social media channels with more than 500,000 followers.
- We promote your book to our email list of more than 1.314,000 active readers.
- We promote your book to key influencers in your market or genre, including professional and amateur book reviewers, bloggers, podcasters, social media influencers, and more.
- We connect you with influencers in your market, authors with similar platforms, and other potential partners through author newsletter swaps and joint venture (JV) partnerships that can help promote your book via email marketing and other avenues.
- We create, pay for, and optimize ongoing PPC (Pay-Per-Click) ad campaigns with Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) book ads and BookBub ads targeting your ideal readers and customers.
- We pay for email promotions (sometimes called email solos) to promote your book to your ideal readers in your market or genre.
- We help you get social proof of how great your book is and attract more readers by reaching out to respected book reviewers. We create a list of at least 1,000 book reviewers who focus on books similar to yours and then provide outreach to help you connect with those reviewers. You’ll get legitimate, honest, and ethical book reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, and blogs from influencers and top reviewers in your niche.
- We do detailed keyword research and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to help your book stand out in search results on Amazon, Google, and other search engines and platforms.
The result will be 100% real visitors who are actually interested in learning more information about a website such as yours!
Check our Certificate of Website Traffic here…
We can even target by country so that you can get improved localized rankings – available upon request.
Buying book promotion traffic has never been easier, get started today!