Ecommerce and online retail is a booming sector, but because the latest marketing techniques change so rapidly it can be tricky to keep up with the latest trends whilst also keeping your feet on the ground.
If sales are starting to slow down or get stagnant, it’s time for you to come up with some new and creative ways to market products and services on your ecommerce site.
Rather than trying to find new customers, focus your marketing efforts on your existing customer base.
Make sure your website is secure so customers feel comfortable entering their personal information as well as their credit card numbers.
Use video demonstrations to show customers how to use your products.
If you’re currently using customer testimonials, that’s great.
But if you want to improve those testimonials, add a photograph to them as well.
Offering lots of promotions and advertising during special times of the year, such as the holidays, can help you improve sales.
Create a sense of urgency to entice customers to make an impulse buy.
Don’t forget about mobile users. At the very least, your website needs to be optimized for mobile devices.
If you want to go the extra mile, consider developing a mobile application.
Promote your top selling items.
Come up with a unique and actionable value proposition.
These tips will help you boost sales on your website.
You’ve got to create a sense of urgency when you’re selling products on your ecommerce site.
This will get shoppers to act fast instead of waiting to complete the purchase at a later date (which they may never do).
Tell your customers you have a limited quantity of items remaining even if that’s not the case.
Free Or Paid, Qualified Traffic Is Key
There are so many ways you can go about increasing your eCommerce traffic.
But we don’t just want to help you increase your traffic for the sake of it…
We want to ensure you’re getting the right traffic:
- People who are interested in your niche
- People who would like to join your mailing list
- People who will become customers
This isn’t easy to do—increasing the traffic to your eCommerce site is a massive challenge.
Investing in a High-Value eCommerce Blog
Online store blogs are still one of the most underutilized traffic streams. An eCommerce blog is not just important for organic eCommerce traffic; it is also a vital component of your content marketing (paid traffic) strategies. Here are all the reasons why your online store needs a blog:
- High-value content positions you as an expert in your niche.
- Content plays a key role in building your brand.
- Having an eCommerce blog will boost your SEO, a.k.a. delicious organic traffic.
- A blog on your online stores that is packed with valuable content builds credibility, which drives sales.
- It provides high-value content for PPC campaigns, which in turn drive traffic to your store.
- Use your blog content to entice new potential shoppers to your site and then remarket that traffic with Google and Facebook remarketing campaigns.
In short, a blog forms the basis of your content marketing strategy, which is the key to building trust, traffic streams and loyal brand followers, while offering value. To achieve this, your blog content should be around topics that your target shopper is interested in. Furthermore, it should not be sales-pitchy and packed full of your products unless, of course, it’s a gift buying guide. You also want to make sure the content format appeals to your specific reader and can include user guides, videos, how-tos, eBooks and more.
Here are three examples of eCommerce stores killing it with their blogs and what we can learn from them!
Press is an online store selling cold-pressed juices and cleaners, who have created an excellent blog that they call Squeeze Magazine.
What we can learn from Press’s Squeeze Magazine:
- Diversify your content. Press gives value to their customers and potential shoppers by creating a variety of content around a variety of topics including eat & drink, lifestyle, fitness, beauty, travel, events and videos. Find categories around your niche that your readers would be interested in and diversify your blog topics.
- Engage customers directly. Press uses their blog to notify their shoppers directly about product launches and more. Use your blog to let your customers know about new launches, giveaways and more.
- Get creative with your title. Press’s blog name is super enticing and in line with their audience and brand. Treat your blog like a sub-business and put some creative flair into showing off your brand voice.
- Give; don’t sell. Press’s recipe section is the perfect example of providing high-value, useful content that gives rather than selling. If you start a blog just to push your products, you’re barking up the wrong tree. Yes, you can introduce products into posts where relevant, but this is not the platform to go in with sales guns blazing.
Being proactive in how you facilitate organic and paid traffic can help you to outperform competitors. Every aspect of your inbound marketing strategy should be intentional and strategically catered towards increasing the number of qualified leads visiting your online store. As your inbound strategy continues to evolve, Google Analytics can help you gain insight into who is visiting your site, where the traffic is originating from and what campaigns are the most effective.
Interested in learning how Groove Commerce can help you boost your online store’s traffic? Check out our eCommerce marketing services and reach to our team below for a free website assessment.
The internet is full of websites that promise on offering guaranteed targeted traffic but fail on delivering it. At WebTargetedTraffic, rely on us and buy targeted website traffic because we have helped several clients expand the horizons of their business in a short period.
Real-time Native Push Notification Ads traffic is available!
We highly recommend our new Analytics real targeted Traffic for our clients
Try our QUALITY advertising websites traffic!
There are a number of self-service advertising platforms that allow you to get your message in front of a new audience in unique new ways.
Web Targeted Traffic is a trusted company world wide and is a legit website that sells targeted traffic.. They deliver targeted high quality real website traffic. That is why more than 75% of our clients are returning clients who already used our service in the past and believe on their quality and professional service.
Whether you are a well-known company or sole online business, Web Targeted Traffic is the most budget friendly way to reach your desired audience, get leads, boost sales, found new customers and generate brand awareness.
They deliver millions of targeted traffic on daily basis to our clients websites. Thousands of happy clients already. There packages are tailored-fit to any business to ensure that specific target audience are reached.
The result will be 100% real visitors who are actually interested in learning more information about a website such as yours!
Check our Certificate of Website Traffic here…
So what are you waiting for? Choose your traffic package today and let us boost your business by sending thousands of real, unique visitors to your website.